Content on our website (articles, product descriptions, blogs, e-mails, newsletters, reviews, testimonials) is provided for general informational purposes and should not constitute medical advice. Product and any other content information of this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Content of this website is not a substitution for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We do NOT replace any relationship that exists, or should exist, between you and a medical doctor or other healthcare professional.
- Comments and feedbacks about product effectiveness are based on customers’ and visitors’ opinions and should not be substituted for medical advice or medical care.
- Individual customer experiences with Cocoderm skincare products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials/reviews are from real people who have used Cocoderm products, but identical or similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, skincare products combinations, skincare history, as well as how the products are applied and stored.
- Cocoderm Skincare is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Prior purchasing and using any product from Cocoderm or Lauryn Global, remember to carefully read all instructions, labels, ingredient lists, and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific skin condition, allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction.
- If you are not sure about your skin being compatibile with Cocoderm ingredients, please consult your healthcare provider or dermatologist prior ordering or using any Cocoderm products. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Lauryn Global or Cocoderm accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.
- Please follow product’s storage instructions carefully. Lauryn Global or Cocoderm is not liable for any individual reaction caused by a spoiled, destroyed or defective product due to being improperly stored while in customer’s possession.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of any information you have read on this website.
- Please consult your healthcare professional before using our products if you are on prescribed medication.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, newsletters, articles, and products, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced in our website, blog, e-mails, newsletters, and products. While every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, we are not responsible for the accuracy of our content.
By using our website, blog, e-mails, newsletters, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above disclaimer.
User’s continued reading and use of this website indicates user’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.